ELS Advanced Master: A high-level international post graduate curriculum in the field of lighting systems
- To train future project managers, department managers and experts in the field of ligthting systems
- In an integrated vision from design to production including creative design, optical, mechanical and system design, simulation and virtual prototyping, embedded power and intelligence.
- High-level international training curriculum, 100% in English, with a broad international attendance (students from Korea, China, Spain, USA, France in last session)
- Leading edge and pioneer in lighting systems, with LEDs, laser sources, intelligent systems, to prepare for future lighting systems in Automotive or Aerospace, providing both theoritical and hands-on knowledge for all lighting applications.
- In a fast growing domain, outperforming systematically the global automotive growth, thanks to the strong increase of the technical content, and forecasting to recruit +15% to +30% engineers between 2014 and 2020.
- A programme run by leading experts in the field of vehicle embedded lighting systems and tailor-made to suit industry needs, with the strong support of industrial partners, currently hiring new graduates worldwide
- A programme delivered by higher education institutions in optics, embedded systems and design in Paris area in France
- A post graduate degree accredited by CGE (France’s top-ranking Engineering Colleges): “Advanced Master” (“Mastère spécialisé” in French), undergoes a rigorous accreditation procedure that guarantees the programme’s quality.
- Normal fees of 13000€ can be reduced by 50% or 100 % for a limited number of self sustained students
400 hours from September 2018 to December 2018
supplemented by tutorials, case studies and team projects.
in a company involved in Lighting from January 2019 to June 2019
ELS Advanced Master by three Major Engineering and Design schools
ELS Research in the embedded lighting field
- Light sources, their properties and their photometry
- Design of optical lighting system and their simulation from creative design to manufacturing
- Design and optimization methods for mechatronic systems
- Design and integration of embedded energy systems
- Electromagnetic compatibility, thermal and vibratory stresses, aging of materials and assemblies
- Automatics and embedded intelligence
ELS Chair is supported by leading industrial partners:
– ELS Founding partners: